Sometimes, the only way to get the outcome you deserve with a personal injury claim or disability application is to fight for it in front of a judge. If you’re not able to get what you need when you’ve been injured in an accident or have become disabled, don’t you want an attorney by your side with the courtroom experience necessary to successfully argue your case at trial or in a hearing? Of course you do!
With attorney Marcus Vaden, you get just that. He brings his compassion for victims and over 30 years of trial experience to your personal injury or disability claim to give you the best chance for success.
What Our Legal Team Will Do for You
Marcus Vaden serves clients all over Arkansas who have been critically injured in an accident or denied disability benefits. You can rest assured that everything possible will be done to help if you are facing any of the following:
- Personal injury. Typically, our personal injury cases consist of car, truck, and motorcycle crashes, but we also take a variety of other injury cases including—but not limited to—slip and fall, premises liability, wrongful death, and dog bites. When you are critically injured in an accident that was not your fault, you should be compensated by the at-fault party’s insurance company. We help maximize your recovery.
- Wrongful death. When an accident that would have led to a personal injury claim results in death, the survivors may be able to file a wrongful death claim and recover damages on the deceased loved one’s behalf. We handle these claims with a great deal of sensitivity.
- Social Security disability. If you’re no longer able to work because of an injury or illness, you may qualify for Social Security benefits. Most applicants are denied the first time they apply, but we can help you with your application to improve your chances of success. If your application has already been denied, we can also help with your appeal.
- Long-term or short-term disability. If you’re covered by an individual or group disability insurance policy and your benefits are denied, don’t hesitate to contact us for help with an appeal—you don’t have a lot of time!
- Life insurance claims. When a life insurance claim is denied, it can be heart-wrenching for survivors. We take the burden of an appeal off your shoulders to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
If you’re struggling with a personal injury or disability legal issue, call us. We will listen to your story and work hard to get you what you deserve.